Stay right in the heart of the city at the NH City Centre Amsterdam hotel. It's located beside the Singel canal, close to famous attractions, transport links, restaurants and shopping areas. Originally the head office of the Gerzon fashion business in the 1950s, the traditional red-brick building is spacious and welcoming. It's ideal for a city break or business trip.
• walk to Anne Frank's house, the National Monument and De Nieuwe Kerk in minutes
• explore further with a tram stop outside the hotel
• connect to free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
There are 213 rooms, from spacious and quiet standard accommodation to connecting rooms. Many have views over the canal, and some offer distinctive features like high ceilings and split-level floors
• enjoy fresh and inspiring décor - all rooms were renovated in 2016
• unwind with a large, comfortable bed and flatscreen TV
• sleep peacefully with soundproofing